Jet Express / Consumer Loans
Jet Express Loans (consumer loans) are fast, easy, and straight to the point. There are no mountains of paperwork to go through you can fly over them and be where you need to be financially
Any member 18 years of age or older can apply. We offer competitive rates and terms. Whether you apply in person, by phone, fax or on-line, we will in many cases be able to give you an answer in just an hour. If you are shopping for any type of vehicle you can have your loan pre-approved. When comparison-shopping be sure to ask how interest is calculated. Interest can be calculated differently from one institution to the next. Our policy is to charge simple daily interest, which means interest only on the balance owed. Each time you make a payment on your loan, your daily interest decreases.
When you have decided on a vehicle, give us a call. We usually are able to have your loan ready within an hour. We will take care of all the details you need for the DMV.
You will need the following to fly through the auto loan process:
- Bill Of Sale with V.I.N. number.
- Insurance agents name and phone number.
That’s it! We will do the rest.
Other loans available through Jet Express are: personal loans, share secured loans, and line of credit loans. Mortgage and Home equity loans are also available.
Good credit is earned by wise use of borrowing, and paying back in a timely manner. Our rates are based on tiered pricing. With tiered pricing, the credit union can better serve its members. We grant those with excellent credit the most competitive and lowest rates. Those with less than perfect credit may pay a higher rate. But, the credit union’s rates are generally less than most area banks and finance companies. This also allows the credit union to say, you’re approved more often. The better your credit, the better your rate will be.
Whatever your borrowing needs may be, Ever $ Green FCU has the perfect loan for you!
Please call and ask for a loan officer for details on specific loan questions. We also are available to sit down and review your current credit history. We can explain how to improve yours for the future.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Let your home Lend you the financial helping hand you need for home improvements, college tuition, family vacations, new or used cars and much, much more. There is no limit on what you can use it for!
Your home equity loan is a line of credit so it may be used once or advances may be made on a regular basis for up to ten years.
Your payments are based on a 15 year repayment period which gives you enough time to manage your debt while still being financially responsible. (A 10 year draw period plus a 15 year repayment schedule can extend up to 25 years).
You may borrow up to 85% of the current market value of your home, less your first mortgage. The cost for this loan is entirely paid for by the credit union including property appraisal, mortgage preparation and filing, title search, attorney’s fees as well as mortgage taxes. These costs can exceed $1,000.00 easily, and we will pay them on your behalf in exchange for an agreement from the borrower stating a loan balance will be kept for a minimum of 36 months.
Rates are based on the current prime rate as listed in the Wall Street Journal and are subject to change quarterly on the first day of January, April, July and October. Your rate will be the current prime lending rate—1.00%.
A detailed disclosure as well as a copy of “When your home is on the line: What you should know about home equity lines of credit” supplied by the Federal Reserve are available.
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans
One time amount, fixed rate loan for a term up to 15 years.
You may borrow up to 85% of the current market value of your home, less your first mortgage. The cost for this loan is entirely paid for by the credit union including property appraisal, mortgage preparation and filing, title search, attorneys fees as well as mortgage taxes. These costs can exceed $1,000.00 easily, and we will pay them on your behalf in exchange for an agreement from the borrower stating a loan balance will be kept for a minimum of 36 months.
Rates are based on credit scores and term. Maximum term is 15 years.
Please contact the credit union for more information or to set up an appointment with a loan officer.
Ever $ Green FCU offers a variety of 1st mortgage loans. We offer conventional fixed rate, Veterans Affairs (VA) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgages. An Ever $ Green 1st mortgage can be used to purchase a new home or to refinance your existing mortgage. You can get pre-approved to help you determine your price range when shopping for a new home purchase.
We invite you to call our mortgage professionals who can discuss mortgage financing options and help you with the mortgage application process.
- 334-2710 Henrietta Branch
- 454-4580 Downtown Office
- Pre-Approval – To find out what the maximum amount you qualify for, apply for a pre-approval. You will receive a “Pre-Approval Letter” which helps Realtors know your price range and gives sellers confidence in any offer you make up to your pre-approved limit.
- Once you have an accepted purchase offer
- If we have already pre-approved you, we go right to work to complete processing the financing for your new home.
- If you have not been pre-approved, we will work to qualify you and process the financing.
Refinancing a Current Mortgage
- Refinancing your current mortgage balance – The loan balance is limited to the current balance plus the closing costs.
- “Cash-Out Refinance” – You can refinance for more than your current mortgage balance if your home’s value is more than the balance owed. This allows you to utilize your home’s equity. The new mortgage loan balance will include: current balance, closing costs, and cash disbursed to you at closing.
3 Ways to Apply
- You can complete our online application by clicking the link below.
- We can email an application to you so that you can fill it out and return it to us.
- You can stop in at one of our locations and pick up a paper application.
Application Fee: $75 due at time of application (non-refundable)
Appraisal Fee: $470 due prior to appraisal being performed (non-refundable)